Kenneth Huffine, District 13
Email Kenneth Huffine
3442 Street Drive
Johnson City, TN 37604
Serving his second term on the commission.
Work/Personal: Retired after 40 years in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry, including the last 20 with Coca-Cola. Volunteer for Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA.) I am a native of Washington County. My family actually settled the area off of Huffine Road. I graduated from David Crockett High School and ETSU with BA in Marketing. I am married to Ellen (Riddle) Huffine. We attend Eden United Methodist Church.
Goals: I hope to engage more citizens of Washington County in their local government by improving the flow of information between all offices and residents.
- Agriculture Extension
- Animal Control Board
- BrightRidge Board
- Commerce, Industry & Agriculture - Vice Chair
- Communications Task Force - Chair
- Employee Compensation & Benefits - Vice Chair
- Health, Education & Welfare
- Purchasing - Chair
- Washington County Regional Planning Commission